AdAdmin is a banner manager
A script code is made and can be used to show ad spots anywhere, like this:
(embed it where you want to see banners)
Ads server software for publishers
Do you have a growing website and you’re going to sell banners? Are you already selling adv positions on your site? Do you need to track impressions and clicks on banners in an easy way? This software is and adv-server, a software that manages advertisings on sites, you can manage banners made with GIF, JPG, PNG, or HTML5 (also responsive!), or external scripts (such as Google Adsense code). You can create different positions and manage multiple banners on each positions, which are automatically rotated.
Ad Server – Features list
Here is a full list of the features:
- HTML5 banners must be uploaded in zip format and can include additional css, js, image files
- Unlimited number of positions (you can create by yourself)
- Automatically rotates unlimited banners on each positions
- Can coexists with installed CMS such as WordPress
- Can deliver banners to external servers/sites
- Banner impressions can be limited by dates (from, to)
- Banner can be limited with a total number of clicks
- Banner can be limited with a total number of impressions
- Banner can be limited with a daily number of impressions
- Banner are grouped in Campaigns which belongs to clients
- Campaign and banner statistics with charts
- Click Through Rate (CTR), Cost Per Thousand (CPM/CPT), Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per Day (CPD). Note: when use an external script the software can track only views and not clicks
- CPC/CPM/CPD calculator in stats
- Guest users to let the clients see their statistics (try the preview!)
This software has been tested on sites with over 1 Million users each month! It’s optimized!
Try the demo, demo preview
This is the same access profile you will be able to send to your clients. Only the administrators can mange the banners.
Read full documentation
Still not sure? Read the full documentation to understand better how it works: you can read it here. It’s the same doc file included in the CodeCanyon package.
Here is the history of this software so you can see how it is mantained:
1/1/2015 - v. 3 released 09/01/2015 - v. 3.1 minor fixes and better documentation 04/15/2016 - v. 3.2 https support 07/27/2016 - v. 3.3 upgraded for PHP version grater than 5.4 08/02/2016 - v. 3.4 new features (chart period navigation) and minor bug fixes 08/04/2016 - v. 3.5 new features (recover password) and minor bug fixes 08/29/2016 - v. 3.6 possibility to limit banner views by number of click, and bug fixes 08/31/2016 - v. 3.61 bug fixes 11/11/2016 - v. 3.62 added under the charts a table with data visulized (easy to copy), and bug fixes 08/25/2017 - v. 3.65 graphics update and added dateformat 11/05/2018 - v. 3.7 compatibilty with PHP 7.x 11/08/2018 - v. 3.7(bis) fix a missing dir 10/12/2018 - v.3.71 compatibilty with PHP 7.2 06/01/2019 - v.3.72 removed support for SWF (Flash) banners, added HTML5 banners and responsive positions, other small changes and optimizations 13/01/2019 - v.3.73 now it's possible to install AdAdmin in any folder. 16/01/2019 - v.3.74 bug fixing. 16/01/2019 - v.3.75 bug fixing and real time counters. 17/01/2019 - v.3.76 bug fixing and better real time counters. 03/02/2019 - v.3.77 many bug fixes, added price for banners, CPM/CPC/CPD calculator in stats. 09/02/2019 - v.3.78 Pause/go buttons, better Campaigns list, better date period in charts and always bug fixes (this time fixed errors on campaigns and clients delete action) 07/04/2019 - v.3.78bis there was an error in the installation process 02/08/2019 - v.3.79 fixed reset password process 19/09/2019 - v.3.80 two small bugs (time date and weburl) 22/04/2020 - v.3.82 small bug fixes (it should work also with mysql >5.6 now)
How to upgrade
IN VERSION N. 3.73 DIRECTORY STRUCTURE HAS CHANGED. PLEASE TO UPDATE OLD VERSION READ DOCUMENTATION CAREFULLY AT SECTION 8.
For newer versions:
pons-settings.php file to
pons-settings.php_OLD. 2) Overwrite all files of your isntallation with newer ones. Copy database settings from _OLD file to
3) Run again install.php to eventually update the db.
When a fix or a new version is published you will receive an email from CodeCanyon. When you dowload the updated version you can just overwrite all files on your server except the
pons-settings.php in the root.