Overview of Antidote 10 v5 Benefits
Hover over an error to see suggested corrections and see their explanations pop up in a tooltip, then click to confirm them. After correcting spelling and grammar, move on to typography and style, where you will be warned about any repeated words or commonplace verbs. Even dates and numbers can be flagged thanks to the 200 smart filters that highlight relevant passages. No software has ever given you so much power to refine your writing.
Read a word’s full definition and any expressions or proverbs that feature it; see its plural form, how to pronounce it, its rhyming words and its etymology. With a single click, see a list of its synonyms and words from the same family. Discover its semantic field, quotations, word combinations, complete conjugation information, and see how all of these resources interact intelligently. With its incomparable depth, powerful search engines and breathtaking speed, Antidote pushes the limits of what dictionaries can do.
From grammar to style, from lexicon to syntax, the guides cover all aspects of writing. Quickly access a clear and concise description of the rules and their exceptions. Learn it all thanks to tips and carefully selected examples. Easily browse through related material or through all 485 articles, printing whenever you need to. With Antidote’s guides, it has never been so easy and enjoyable to write well.
Overview of Antidote 10 v5 Features
- Bold and italic type displayed in corrector’s text window
- Correction commands available directly from tooltips
- New Replace command (with a suggestion)
- More precise analysis
- Bold and italic type factored into analysis
- Emoticons (including Unicode) factored into analysis
- New Gender Neutrality filter
- New Readability filter
- Five readability indexes, including the new Antidote index
- 117,000 new synonyms (French: 10,000 new synonyms)
- Sort by relevance, frequency or length
- 26,000 new combinations (French: 28,000 new combinations)
- 8,000 new words and expressions (French: 1,000 words and expressions)
- Notes on 5,000 new difficulties (French: 800 new difficulties)
- Spacing settings for surnames with particles
- Spacing settings for names with initials
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: x86–64/AMD64, 1 GHz
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 6 GB (1 language); 7.5 GB (2 languages); SSD Drive
- Language Modules: American English, Canadian English, French.