Asset CleanUp Pro – WordPress Plugin
Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 (Changelog)
- Combine Google Fonts: The plugin checks if the option is enabled before using specific functions related to it, thus reducing the usage of more resources.
- Combine JS: Skip adding inline JS with WordPress Nonces as they are not unique and add up to the disk space.
- Added notification to the plugin’s top right area if “Test Mode” is enabled.
- Fix: Do not alter the “ver” value to the default WordPress version (as it used to be) as some scripts should be loaded without query strings especially if “ver” was set to null on purpose.
- Made sure a directory exists before attempting to delete it (for old directories) to avoid any error reports (harmless, but annoying) from plugins such as “Fatal Error Notify Pro”.
- Updated notification related to HTTP/2 from Combine CSS/JS tabs within “Settings”.
- Older caching files are by default set to be cleared after 4 days (the new default value) instead of 7.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.