Compatible for wordpress v.6.x
Compatible for elementor v3.16.4 & elementor pro v3.15.1
Brander is an Elementor Pro template kit designed for brand identity designers and creative professionals looking to showcase their portfolios and services. With Brander, you’ll unlock a world of limitless design possibilities, thanks to the unparalleled flexibility of the Elementor Pro page builder plugin for WordPress.
Why choose Elementor Pro and WordPress for your brand identity design portfolio?
Unrivaled customization and ease of use. Elementor Pro empowers you to craft visually stunning pages with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality, making it perfect for designers who want to maintain complete creative control. WordPress, as the world’s leading CMS, offers a secure, scalable, and SEO-friendly platform to bring your brand identity design services to the forefront.
Brander is specifically tailored to the needs of brand identity designers, ensuring that your portfolio shines with elegance and professionalism
- Unique & Clean Design
- Modern design based on design system
- 17+ Ready to use pages
- Unlimited colors
- More than 900 ready fonts
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Click to Go To Top
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Design Guideline
- About Me
- Service Detail
- Project Detail
- Single Post
- Off Canvas
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro, it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.