Bulk Table Editor by Consortia
Bulk set up sales, update products, subscriptions and variations
This extension is focused on setting up sales, editing prices, modifying stock, easy bulk updates, generating SKUs, product tagging, and more.
Bulk Table Editor can bulk set prices, change stock, adjust decimal values, and set fixed values for products. Starting and stopping sales or offers is incredibly easy with the “clear sales” function. Deleting products can be done seamlessly in bulk as well. All of these tasks are easier to accomplish thanks to the row filter function. Quickly look through a large number of products, product variations, and existing sales.
Other Values and SKU Generator.
Easily update values in bulk, including: featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, and measurements (weight, length, width, and height). The SKU generator is handy for creating SKUs on products or variations.
Easy Access to bulk functions!
The bulk function menu is easy to use; The round function lets your round your prices up or down to the logical decimal i.e 19.55 to 19.60.
Several integrations can be easily done using the built-in dropdown box.
Bulk Table Editor
Example – set up a sale
If you have a clothing store and wish to set up a new sale for the T-shirts category, just select the category “T-shirts” and enter a value into the bulk function for sale price.
After this, you can set the sale start and end date. The sale percent (sale %) column shows what percentage discount your existing sale is set to.
That’s it — your sale is now all set up and ready to go on your specified start date.
- SKU generation and other functions to create unique SKUs on products and variations. Option to have SKU on Editor home.
- Column that shows sales by percent.
- Category selector.
- Active sales filter.
- Table editor for single product values, including name.
- Calculates stock value per product based on total stock value.
- Magnifier on product images (mouse over) NEW
- Download products (csv file) NEW
- Search and filter function.
- Supports unique products and variations.
- Supports subscriptions and variations.
- Users roles types: Shop manager and administrator.
- Supports multi-site network setup.
- Easy 3rd party integrations.
- Done via a dropdown box ready for integrations.
- Directly integrates with and Calculate your price for WooCommerce.
- Product Vendors by WooCommerce NEW
- Easy to translate (POT file). Including languages: