Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 Benefits
This program now has full Fusion visual effects and motion graphics built in! The Fusion page gives you a complete 3D workspace with over 250 tools for compositing, vector paint, keying, rotoscoping, text animation, tracking, stabilization, particles and more.
You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve Studio makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together.
This program includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
It makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
Overview of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 Features
- Professional Editing
- Fusion Effects
- Color Correction
- Fairlight Audio
- Media and Delivery
- Multi User Collaboration
- DaVinci Resolve Studio
- New High Performance Playback Engine
- Legendary DaVinci Quality
- Hardware Control Panels
- Fairlight Professional Consoles
- Open and Compatible
Minimum System Requirements for Windows:
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 126.96.36.199 and Firmware 188.8.131.52 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 184.108.40.206 and Firmware 220.127.116.11 or later