Divi Builder [+1347 Premade Layouts]
Divi Builder Plugin for WordPress Free Download – Divi Builder, is a lightweight and most powerful visual page builder plugin for WordPress. It allows you to design stunning and professional web pages easily using its modules. Before this builder only comes with Divi theme but now Divi Builder is available as a standalone plugin and will work with all WordPress themes, not just Divi theme. Every module of this plugin works perfectly with all WordPress themes. This builder works on What you See is What you Get interface. That means you can add, delete, and move elements at the front end of your website. No coding knowledge required to use this page builder on your website. Divi Builder has 40+ website module support.
If you don’t have time to build page layouts from scratch then no need to worry, Divi Builder also allows you to choose from professionally designed 800+ pre-made layouts. You can also clone existing page layouts. Divi Builder also allows us to transform page modules into interactive elements using its beautiful hover effects. You can also add custom shape dividers into your website sections. In Short, we can say Divi Builder is one of the best visual page builder plugins with lots of modification settings.
Main Features of Divi Builder – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
- Powerful editing options
- Front-end editor
- Drag n Drop page elements
- Custom CSS support
- Responsive editing options
- Inline text editing
- Save and reuse your designs
- Allows to import from 800+ premade layouts
- 40+ modules
- Call to actions
- Forms builder
- Testimonial support
- Well optimized
- Doesn’t slow down your website
- Hover effects
- Typography options
- Customized divider shapes
- Options to control border settings
- Advanced filter and effects support
- Deep drop shadows
- Text shadows and effects
- Allows to add animation into any element
- Most Efficient
What’s New in Divi Builder v4.6.5 (Changelog)
- Fixed navigation anchor wrong target position with a position-fixed section in theme builder header.
- Fixed stuttering sticky element on the sticky section at theme builder header due to image that affects section height, slow connection, and disabled cache.
- Fixed sticky background gradient and image not working in Section.
- Bugfix: Fixed default WordPress lazy load feature not working properly with images in Divi Builder modules.
- Fixed specialty section inner max-width option.
- Enabled sorting in the Store module on the frontend.
- Bugfix: Fixed incorrect module width on sticky state when the sticky margin is set and width is auto.
- Fixed inability to drag and drop an image to the media library that is opened on the gallery module’s images field.
- Fixed unwanted padding changes when specialty row enters a sticky state.
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.