Extra Theme Latest Version [Original File]
The Extra theme is a powerful WordPress theme designed by Elegant themes for online magazines. The default homepage layout of Extra theme is suitable for any magazine or news site. This theme shows your blog posts in the most stylish grid format. The main focus of Extra theme is to keep your visitors engaged by luring them to more of your articles. This theme is loaded with almost all the essential features that a modern theme needs. The Extra theme also offers custom header design with multiple design options. You can change the menu placement, logo placement, background color, and overall look and feel of the header easily. This theme also supports the Woo Commerce plugin, which you use to create an amazing eCommerce store easily.
The Extra theme is powered by Divi Builder, which is the backbone of this theme. With Extra and Divi Builder, you can design any type of custom page layouts. The Divi builder also offers hundreds of premade layouts which you can use to create different pages of your website. The category builder feature of this theme enables you to design the category pages with drag and drop builder. So, every category page of your site will look unique and optimized according to your needs. The Extra theme also offers ready to use review options so that you don’t need any external review or rating plugin. Overall, Extra theme is a fully feature packed magazine WordPress theme.
Main Features of Extra Theme – Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme
- 100% responsive
- Divi builder integration
- Built-in rating and review system
- Woo Commerce integration
- Portfolio support
- Multiple navigation options
- Megamenu support
- Custom category pages with category builder
- SEO settings
- Users can also rate your articles
- Header builder with unlimited options
- Premade layouts available in Divi library support
- Ready to use three demo
- Portfolio projects
- Custom post types
- Footer navigation
- Seven different post formats
- In-built social widgets
What’s New in Extra Theme v4.6.5 (Changelog)
- Removed alternative scroll-to-anchor option from Divi Theme Options and made it the default behavior.
- Fixed the Button background color Sticky state not being properly applied.
- Fixed the issue with downloading a backup of Divi Theme Options.
- Bugfix: Fixed specialty section inner max-width option.
- Fixed java script error when setting the sticky Section Divider height.
- Fixed sticky style not implemented if the module is a sticky module inside the sticky module.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with links not working inside of the mobile menus.
- Fixed a case where the Divi page would cause an error when loaded inside an iframe hosted on a different domain.
- Fixed default primary menu active link color.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with the Shop module which was not rendering the right template when it was returning no results.
- And some other minor changes and bug fixes.
♦♦♦ Thank You ♦♦♦