If you write for a travel website, journal, food blog or anything else with an international flavour, these illustrated world flags will prove to be a perfect resource to accompany your projects. Covering all of the official flags from Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, South America and North America, you’ll find everything you need in a stylised, hand-drawn style, all fully editable so you can make them your own. You’ll also find a collection of seamless patterns designed to work with the flags as complimentary backgrounds or design elements.
Adobe Illustrator (version CS1 and above) is recommended to take advantage of all the editable features, but we’ve also included layered PSD versions, flat JPGs, transparent PNGs and editable SVGs which are compatible with free vector software such as Inkscape*.
- A comprehensive set of illustrated flags from the seven continents, Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, South America and North America.
- Accompanying Seamless Patterns.
- For Adobe Illustrator – Ai CC Native, Ai CS1+
- For Adobe Photoshop – Layered PSD, Pattern Library File
- Universal File Formats – JPG, Transparent PNG, Vector SVG.
- Stylised, illustrative appearance.
- Easy to Edit, with text paths, editable colours and elements.
- Use on their own or with a stamp background.
- Vector and Raster formats included.
Please note: Usage restrictions may apply for some countries. Please check the local government information for potential limitations when using this artwork in personal and commercial projects. This artwork is not permitted for use in designs that may defame any country or person.
Canadian Flag: Due to copyright restrictions on the use of the Canadian flag this has been removed until we can acquire formal approval. We hope to add this soon in a free update.
Be the first to review “Flags of the World Vector Illustrations”