Overview of Futuremark 3DMark Professional Benefits
Futuremark 3DMark is an essential tool to measure PC gaming performance. It is used by millions of gamers, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world’s leading manufacturers.
3DMark automatically scans your hardware & recommends the best benchmark for your system. 3DMark grows bigger every year with new tests. When you buy 3DMark from Steam, you can choose to install only the tests you need.
Detailed charts show you how the CPU and GPU temperatures, clock speeds, and the frame rate changed during your benchmark run. Explore your PC’s performance limits with custom benchmark settings. You can change the rendering resolution and quality across a range of settings.
Overview of Futuremark 3DMark Professional Features
- Designed to meet the needs of business customers.
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Includes all benchmarks and feature tests.
- Try a preview of VRMark, our new VR benchmark.
- Command line automation and scripting.
- Run stress tests from the command line.
- Verify driver implementation with the Image Quality Tool.
- Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
- Export result data as XML for further analysis and reporting.
- Custom benchmark settings
- Install tests independently
- Skip demo option
- Save results offline
- Private, offline results option
- Command line automation
- Image Quality Tool
- Export result data as XML
- Licensed for commercial use
- Compatible with Testdriver
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 GB or more recommended