gAppointments – Appointment booking addon for Gravity Forms
Schedule appointments within Gravity Forms. gAppointments is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar. Scroll down to see all features list.
- Payed/Non-Payed Booking
- Supports any payment gateway
- Works with Gravity Perks Preview Submission. See demo
- Works with Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation. See demo
- Multiple slots selection & maximum bookings per date
- Services per form.
- Service interval time slots or custom time slots.
- Options for service interval slots(duration, cleanup, capacity, reduce gaps, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection).
- Options for service custom slots(price per slot, capacity per slot, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection). See demo
- Service option: Schedule appointments in the future, from today on an interval of days.
- Service option: Schedule appointments within a defined range of dates.
- Service option: Schedule appointments only on custom dates.
- Translation support, translation per individual form. See demo
- Flexible translation. See demo
- Activity page
- Personalized provider work hours, breaks and holidays
- Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end.
- Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
- Client/Provider appointments management on the frontend.
- Clients or providers can add the appointment to they’re favorite calendar on the front-end. See demo
- Add calendar links(gcal, yahoo) in email
- Assign a registered user as service provider
- TimeSlot capacity
- Custom HTML Emails
- Email notifications
- Sms notifications using Twilio and WP Twilio Core free plugin
- Set calendar first day of the week to Sunday or Monday
- Auto confirm appointments
- Auto complete appointments
- Cancel unpaid appointments after a time interval
- Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments
- Endless Colors Possibilities
- Mobile Responsive
Support and Documentation
Contact us here with any questions you may have, full documentation is included with the plugin.
– Fixed bug: Performance issues and slowdowns caused by translation functions
– Fixed bug: Various duplicate query calls in booking form field pages
– Enhancement: Improved how appointment entry data is processed and saved (Compatibility improvements with 3rd party integration services, i.e. Zapier, ActiveCampaign. And other Gravity Forms add-ons, i.e. Stripe, Paypal)
– Enhancement: “Communication” with Google Calendar API
– Enhancement: Added support for Google Calendar recurring events
– Fixed bug: Extreme performance issues related to Google Calendar two-way sync
– Fixed bug: Google Calendar One-way sync functionality not working as defined
– Fixed bug: Canceled/Re-confirmed appointments do not re-appear/disappear in the booking calendar
– Fixed bug: Google Calendar pending and confirmed event colors do not change dynamically
– Feature: Max bound option in Google Calendar settings (allows to define how far into future events should be fetched from Google Calendar)
– Feature: Added Synchronization mode option to provider page
– Feature: Added option to provider and Calendar settings pages (allows to set a global or server-based availability)
– Feature: Added a review page option in Gravity Forms settings (allows to show a review page before a form submission)
– Fixed bug: Search functionality in Appointments page not working
– Enhancement: Two field column sorting in appointments list page
– Fixed bug: Possible issues with WordPress redirects
– Fixed bug: New appointment submission issues when service capacity is set to 1
– Enhancement: Improved compatibility with Gravity Forms entry export feature
– Enhancement: Validations in edit provider page
– Feature: Appointment booking date can now be edited in Gravity Forms entries
– Fixed bug: Appointment cancellation issues due to time zone value
– Fixed bug: Appointments list page display incompatibilities on mobile devices
– Fixed bug: Spelling mistake in notification email calendar links
– Enhancement: New provider can prevent duplicate title
– Enhancement: Appointments page now have available options in “Bulk actions” – “Cancel”, “Confirm” appointments
– Feature: Appointments page now have an option in “Bulk actions” – “Resend Email Notifications”
– Feature: Appointments page can be sorted by chosen columns
– Feature: Each provider now have a field “location”, it can be synced with appointments in Google Calendar
– Fixed bug: Fixed an issue with ICS generation
– Fixed bug: Default google calendar for appointments with no provider regardless of settings
– Fixed bug: Assets unreachable
– Fixed bug: Appointment date not being picked p in notifications upon submitting a form entry
– Fixed bug: Email being picked up instead of phone number
– Enhancement: Made some changes to work with thrive architect
– Enhancement: Added ability to complete appointments after X hours instead of instant completion
– Enhancement: Extended cancellation functionality to allow cancelling until X hours before the appointment
– Feature: Clients can reschedule their appointments from the front-end
– Fixed bug: Fixed google calendar api authentication not working in some cases
– Fixed bug: Some calendar appearance colors not affecting front-end calendar
– Fixed bug: Removed deprecated function usages
– Fixed bug: Fixed an issue where appointment date was not being sent in initial gforms notification
– Fixed bug: Custom time slots with the same starting hour being removed when saving service
– Fixed bug: Bad available time slot calculation on certain cases
– Enhancement: Added appointment_duration merge tag to certain appointment notifications
– Enhancement: Added the ability to override appointment email template, see the documentation for details
– Enhancement: Provider and Service fields are now being sent as names instead of ids when exporting gravity forms entries
– Enhancement: Added ability to paginate appointments in shortcodes, see the documentation for details
– Enhancement: Added ability to add a description to appointments when generating calendar links (ical)
– Enhancement: Documentation is being moved to an online source instead of local ()
– New Feature: Google Calendar synchronization.
– Removed flush_rewrite_rules() function.
– Clients or providers can cancel confirmed appointments
– Fixed some bugs
– Feature added: Custom Time Slots
– Fixed a conflict with gravityview plugin
– Feature added: First day of the week on the calendar.
– Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end
– Sms notifications
– Added translation support
– New feature: Multiple slots selection
– Added options: service date range & custom dates availability period
– New feature: Services per form
– Fixed few issues
– New feature: Bookable dates without time slots
– Added support: Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments.
– Added support for: Gravity Perks Preview Submission & Multi-Page Navigation plugins
– Some fixes
– New feature: Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
– Some fixes
Be the first to review “gAppointments – Appointment booking addon for Gravity Forms”