Gravity Forms [Latest Version]
Gravity Forms Latest Version Free Download – Gravity Forms is a most advanced WordPress plugin to build professional forms. It is the best and most popular form builder plugin with tons of time-saving features. You can create any type of web form that you can think of, from a simple contact form to a multiple pages survey form in just a few minutes. Gravity forms have 30+ ready to use Form Fields that help you build any kind of form. It also allows you to show or hide forms fields, sections, and buttons based on user’s selections. Forms created using this plugin automatically adjust its size according to screen sizes. So, your forms will be usable and look great on all devices.
Gravity Forms also protect from spam using Google reCaptcha and Akismet plugin options. If you want to limit the entries for a specific form or wish to schedule forms, then you can also do this easily using the Gravity forms WordPress plugin. You can also connect your web forms with any other WordPress plugin or applications easily. Gravity forms also allow adding file upload field, which allows users to upload files via your web form. Overall, Gravity forms are the best and most powerful drag and drop form builder plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Gravity Forms – Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Responsive forms
- Powerful tools
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Wide variety of form fields (30+)
- Conditional logic to show hide fields
- Email notification for every form submission
- File upload field
- Can perform advanced calculations
- Limit the entries of a form
- Schedule forms
- Can create WordPress posts using forms
- Can fight spam using captcha
- Akismet options
- Integration MailChimp, Paypal, Dropbox, Zappier, and many others.
- Multiple premium addons also available
- Front end forms
- Lightweight plugins
- Loads forms very fast
What’s New in Gravity Forms v22.214.171.124 (Changelog)
- Fixed a fatal error that occurs when the add-on is not active during background feed processing.
- AF: Added the gform_pre_delete_feed action hook.
- Fixed an issue where the honeypot field description can be assigned the same id attribute as other forms on the page.
- Updated background updates to work more seamlessly with WordPress’s automatic updates.
- Fixed an issue with WordPress 5.5 where the select all checkbox on the export entries page can stop functioning.
- API: Updated REST API for WordPress 5.5.
- Added support for WordPress 5.5.
- Updated the translated countries list to be sorted alphabetically.
- And some other minor fixes and improvements.