Holograma – Augmented Reality Builder App
Holograma is a web application that allows you to create augmented reality experiences with markers, using images, videos, audios and 3D models. Go to the app URL, point your smartphone camera over the marker (target) and the magic will happen in front of your eyes.
Augmented reality scenes made with the Holograma App
The Holograma supports augmented reality with:
- Videos – mp4;
- Audios – mp3;
- Images – jpg, png and gif;
- 3D Models – glTF 2.0 (embedded ou binary): .gtlf, .glb.
Showing a Banner Or Image
Playing a Video
Showing a 3D Model
How People Are Using the Holograma
The Holograma can be used to add augmented reality to business cards, invitations, flyers, handouts, curriculum, real estate books and more.
Do It Yourself
What will you need?
Go to the bit.ly URL (app URL) and point your smartphone camera over the marker to see augmented reality.
NOTE: For better stability, do not scan the marker on the computer screen. Please Print.
- Two types of users: Admin and Editor;
- The Editor can create and manage his augmented reality scenes and change profile data;
- Admin can manage users, manage augmented reality scenes and change app settings;
- Admin can customize the theme: change the app name, main color, logo and icon;
- Bit.ly integration;
- Automatic generation of markers (targets);
- Admin and Editor can create and manage custom markers;
- Preview and download marker as pdf or png;
- Upload file configuration: file size, media width, media height and media duration;
- Manual with installation and use instructions.
- Apache Server;
- PHP >= 7.1.3;
- GD PHP extension;
- Domain with SSL Certificate;
- PHP extensions required by Laravel on the server:
- For generation of augmented reality in smartphones:
- Android 6+;
- iOS 11+.
- Holograma is a marker based augmented reality web app;
- It supports one marker in each scene;
- Markers must be at least 3 centimeters in size.
Thank You !!!