iThemes Security Pro [Latest Version]
iThemes Security Pro Free Download Latest Version – iThemes Security Pro is one of the best security plugins for WordPress users. It helps you fix common WordPress security issues and adds an extra layer of security to save your site from hackers. iThemes Security also has a free version available, but it comes with minimal security features. If you need premium features like two-factor authentication, version management, and many others, then you should go for the Pro version of this plugin. iThemes Security Pro is easy to use and user-friendly plugin, even a beginner can set up this in a few minutes. This plugin also offers automated malware protection. When the malware scan feature is enabled, it will automatically scan your site for malware every day. If it found any malware on your website, an email will be automatically sent to your mail address.
iThemes Security Pro offers 34 security modules to keep your site safe and error-free. It also takes backup of your site database; if anything goes wrong, you can get back your site by restoring the database backup. It allows you to take both automated and manual database backups. One of the time-saving features of this plugin is its Version Management module. It will protect your site from outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes by updating them to the latest versions automatically. Overall, iThemes Security Pro is an excellent solution for small bloggers and newbies who wants to secure their website from hacking attacks.
Core Features of iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible
What’s New in iThemes Security Pro v6.7.0 (Changelog)
- Important: iThemes Security requires WordPress 5.4 or later.
- New Feature: Manage bans from the Security Dashboard with the new Banned Users card.
- Enhancement: Support writing a note describing why a ban was added.
- Enhancement: Add a WP CLI command for managing bans, wp itsec ban.
- Bug Fix: PHP warnings when invalid entries are stored in the WordPress Cron storage.
- Updated the list of tables added to wpdb.
- Bug Fix: Missing borders in the sidebar widgets on WordPress 5.5.
- Fixed Notice actions didn’t trigger when the “Hide Admin Bar” is enabled.
- Bug Fix: On WordPress 5.5, use the new auto-update notification instead of the debug email.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Be the first to review “iThemes Security Pro [Latest Version]”