Overview of Lands Design 5 for Rhino 6
This program is an advanced solution for landscape design bim technology for 2D technical drawings, 3D modeling and photorealistic rendering.
It projects in different scales and sectors can be easily provided by this program. It’s your powerful tool in the design process for generating 2D layouts, 3D models and realistic images and videos.
Natural areas can act as an infrastructure, protecting the built environment from pollutions, water flooding or excessive heat. Lands Design gives you the power to add vertical gardens, green roofs and green areas to your architectural and civil engineering projects.
The powerful terrain, forest and irrigation tools accompanied with hardscape tools, can be used in design process and modeling of forests in silviculture sector. BIM technology visualizes seasonal change and annual growth of plants.
Features of Lands Design 5 for Rhino 6
- Import Terrain Data Model
- Create Terrain from Points and Curves
- Import Digital Elevation Model
- Change the Terrain Properties
- Pick/Delete Boundaries
- Add New Contour
- Add Terrain Path
- Divide the Terrain
- List the Earthmoving Operations
- Calculate Volume of Earthmoving
- Adjust the Objects to Terrain
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended