Overview of Magix Sequoia 15 Benefits
As mastering engineers, combining precision, efficiency and creative craftsmanship with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That’s why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. With a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins and native audio restoration, the software fulfils all professional demands.
The success of a complex audio production depends on each and every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we’ve developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye.
Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and sent to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing industry. This is due on the one hand to the software’s high stability and reliability, on the other to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we’re in the know – so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features that are actually needed in post-production.
Overview of Magix Sequoia 15 Features
- Mix your material in 3D audio channel formats with up to 32 channels per track.
- The new clear view in the dialog allows for intuitive control when positioning highs in virtual sound sources.
- Sequoia 15 supports the use of any number of Surround masters in a single project, and up to 32 channels per track.
- This award-winning audio tool is one of the most revolutionary spectral editing platforms on the market.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB (32-bit version), 6 GB (64-bit version)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 20 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Français, Español, Italiano