Overview of Mitchell UltraMate
Now all of your estimators—even those with little to no experience—can write comprehensive, accurate estimates quickly and professionally.
Make the first critical step of the repair process seamless and efficient with Mitchell UltraMate 7.1.371, also known as UltraMate. Plus, free with your Mitchell UltraMate 7.1.371 subscription, access Toyota Recommended Repair Procedures, the most current content needed to restore Toyota vehicles to pre-accident condition.
Say good-bye to flat hourly rates and start submitting estimates that reflect your actual refinish costs with Mitchell RMC. RMC helps create accurate estimates by providing paint-specific materials costing according to paint code, method, color, type, and refinish labor time.
Mitchell UltraMate has been updated to access GM pricing within the typical estimate writing workflow. This enhancement is an alternative method of accessing OE parts pricing for GM Model Vehicles known as GM Live Parts Pricing (a.k.a. MyPriceLink). Together, GM and Mitchell are modernizing the delivery of OE collision part prices.
You can also FREE download Autodesk Vehicle Tracking
Overview of Program Features
- Create estimates that are accurate, verifiable, and readily accepted throughout the industry.
- Easily connect and communicate with partners and customers.
- Avoid costly errors with parts look-up, parts graphics print-outs and itemized totals.
- Make your estimating system work the way you do with flexible and customizable workflows.
- Accurate labor times ― Get up-to-date labor times from Mitchell’s industry-leading database
- Parts database ― Find the right OEM part, complete with the latest prices including GM MyPriceLink
- Intuitive logic ― Spend less time with Auto-Includes and Auto-Prompts
- Access to alternate parts from over 3,400 aftermarket suppliers
- Access to over 70 million salvage parts
- The only estimating solution that offers daily parts price updates