PayPage – PHP ready to use Payment Gateway Integrations
Since, last ten years we are working as the freelancer to provide the software solutions in the form of products & Services to our clients. During this period we faced lots of difficulties to managing payment gateways for our products and services.
So, to achieve all these things we are created PayPage script. Using this script you can manage the many payment gateways using one codebase. Also you can use these payment gateways in shopping cart, Invoice billing, bill payments like other e-commerce website as per your convenience.
PayPage is a payment gateways integration script built in PHP. It provides a facility to integrate payment gateways like PayPal, PayTM, Instamojo, Paystack, Stripe, Stripe Support for Card | iDeal | BanContact | Giropay | P24 | EPS, Razorpay, Authorize.Net, Iyzico, BitPay (Bitcoin, Crypto currency), mercado pago (mercadopago), RavePay by FLUTTERWAVE and PagSeguro. It is the best solution to integrate these all payment gateways in your PHP application in minimum time.
It is a multi-payment gateway processing library that provides a simple and easy implementation to integrate payment gateways in your website. It provides flexibility to write code for given payment gateway integration from one place. You can easily test all payment gateways in test mode and production mode. Also able to integrate this product in any PHP based website.
Online Documentation Powered by Docsyard
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- Built Using PHP
- Bootstrap based example page
- Responsive Layout.
- Ready & Easy to Use
- Well documented.
- User friendly UI
- Ready to integrate in any applications
- Support for Crypto Currency (Bitcoin etc) using BitPay
- Many Payment Gateways including gateways for India, Africa & Turkey
- Easy to test payment gateways on test & production mode.
- And many More Features It’s worth to check the demo!
- PHP >= 5.6
- Please note while it supports PHP 5.6+, may some payment gateway libraries required higher version of PHP.
- We also observed that the Authorize.Net SDK has issue with PHP 7.4+ so it may won’t work on PHP 7.4+
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Curl PHP Extension