Perfmatters Plugin [Latest Version]
Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and lots of other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any other cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of Perfmatters plugin is also very less between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.6.2 (Changelog)
- Updated placeholder text in Preload UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Password Strength Meter script was getting disabled in the admin.
- Small tweak to JS Deferral buffer to make sure HTML is being filtered correctly.
- Translation updates.
- New Local Analytics Script Type toggle with new Minimal Analytics options.
- Updates to Cart Fragments and Password Strength Meter toggles to improve effectiveness.
- Multiple plugin admin UI updates and improvements.
- Script Manager style updates for better compatibility.
- Fixed an issue causing Preload and Preconnect settings to not save correctly in some cases.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.