Compatible for wordpress v.6.x.x
Compatible for elementor v3.16.0 & elementor pro v3.16.1
Spaceflex is an Elementor Pro template kit for building business websites in WordPress, designed to elevate your online presence and streamline your business operations. Powered by the duo of Elementor and WordPress, this template kit is your ticket to creating a stunning website that perfectly encapsulates the essence of your coworking and creative space.
The kit includes 18 meticulously designed templates cater to every aspect of your business, from showcasing your modern facilities and pricing plans to engaging your audience with eye-catching Optin Popups.
With Spaceflex, you can effortlessly guide your visitors with the “Back to Top” feature, keep them engaged with the “Off Canvas” menu, and ensure seamless navigation with the “Sticky Header” option.
- Unique & Clean Design
- Modern design based on design system
- 19 Ready to use pages
- Unlimited colors
- More than 900 ready fonts
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Click to Go To Top
- Sticky Header
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
Global Theme Style
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro, it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.