Topaz Mask AI Overview
Compared to Photoshop, Mask AI doesn’t need tedious brushwork to get a high-quality mask. And there’s no need to learn complicated icons and tools. With Mask AI you only need to roughly outline your subject in blue, one click fills what you want to cut, one click fills what you want to keep, and press “Compute Mask”. It’s really that simple. Our neural network has been trained to distinguish tough edges, so you can get a great mask on the first attempt.
Being a great photographer requires a lot of techniques and tools at your disposal. You’ve planned and executed with military precision to get the shot. But when nature gives you a less than perfect sky or an undesirable background, Mask AI’s background replacement lets you take back control of your work.
Features of Topaz Mask
- Mask AI incorporates machine learning for a more accurate mask with less refining required!
- Comes in handy if you want to add more sharpness to a rocky landscape, or perhaps soften the edges for a portrait.
- Shifts the mask edge in either direction.
- Revives the color of your foreground in weaker or more transparent areas. This can be a great tool for fur, whiskers, or wispy hair.
- Desaturates the edges of your mask to help with color contamination and bleeding.
- Better hair extraction technology
- Refining Toolset for fine-tuning masks and foreground color
- Ability to handle certain types of transparent objects
- Color selection brushes for complex objects such as trees and veils
- Ability to save and load tri-map and masks
- Auto-create layer and auto-create mask options
- 2-screen or 4-screen viewing for mask accuracy
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Be the first to review “Topaz Mask AI”