UpdraftPlus Premium [Latest]
UpdraftPlus Premium – UpdraftPlus Premium is the highest-rated and most popular WordPress backup plugin. It is being used by more than 2M+ WordPress site owners, including Microsoft and Cisco. UpdraftPlus also has a free version available with limited features. UpdraftPlus Premium unlocks many useful backup and site cloning features. By using this plugin, you take the backup of every single item of your WordPress site like plugins, themes, uploads, database, etc. in a single click. If we talk of a restoration of data, then it is just a few clicks away. This plugin works directly from your WordPress dashboard, and you don’t need to be a techy person to use it.
UpdraftPlus Premium also supports incremental backups, which means it will backup only the newly changed things that are added after the last full backup. The benefit of incremental backups is that they are minimal and don’t use lots of resources. This plugin also allows you to store backup data in remote storage locations like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and many others. With UpdraftPlus Premium, you can also schedule backups to a specific time. Overall, UpdraftPlus Premium is a flexible WordPress backup plugin with the most advanced features.
Core Features of UpdraftPlus Premium – WordPress Backup Plugin
- Highly trusted plugin
- Easy to use interface
- Complete WordPress backup in a single click
- Scheduled backups support
- Easy restoration of data
- Site cloning and migration option
- Remote storage location support
- Incremental backup support
- Highly efficient
- Uses less memory
- Allows to encrypt the database
- WP-CLI support
- Non-WordPress files backup also possible
- Multi-Site compatible
- Automated backups
- Routinely backups
- UpdraftVault 1GB free storage
- Multiple remote storage options
- Latest technologies supported
- Lightweight plugins
- Backup reports
- Display backup status with errors and warnings
- File checksum for verification
- Can restore backups made by other backups plugins
What’s New in UpdraftPlus Premium v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- FIX: Added Africa (Cape Town), Asia Pacific (Hong Kong) & Asia Pacific (Osaka-Local) to AWS.
- Fix bug where incorrect function call prevented backup file downloads from the WP dashboard.
- Removed LinkedIn and Google+ links.
- TWEAK: Workaround the invalid file paths if found in some key-value pairs in the PHP user.ini file or Apache .htaccess file when restoring.
- NEW FEATURE: Support backing up and restoring MySQL/MariaDB routines.
- Added the ability to search and replace the database via WP-CLI.
- Fix: Allow single multisite subsites to be restored when there is an HTTP/https mismatch between the site and database backup.
- Updated plugin updates checker dependency (in paid versions) to the 4.10 series, improving compatibility with WP 5.5+’s updates management.
- And some other minor tweaks and bug fixes.