Overview of Windows 10 Alienware Edition 2019
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015.
Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
This edition is following the same series as i did before with Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 it can’t be missed from Windows 10 that make the windows 10 look better on design and with most cool icon pack ever made with full support of this new OS.
Features of Windows 10 Alienware Edition 2019
- Increase the cache of icons to 4Mb
- Remove recent files from the navigation pane
- Open the file explorer on (This PC)
- Disabling the bandwidth limit
- Deactivation of the start-up time delay
- Disable application runtime
- Enabling a larger system cache (HDD and SSD)
- Improved disk check time (5 sec)
- Improved system stopping speed
- Improved Windows Shell Response
- Reduced launch time for desktop applications at startup
- Microsoft Edge Shotcurt Removed from Desktop
- One Drive Removed from Explorer
- Allow Telemetry:Basic Mode
- Windows Defender Disabled
- Quick Access Changed to This PC
- All Folder Removed above The Hard Drives
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- The minimum requirements for installing Win 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space