Overview of Windows 8.1 With Office 2019 Preactivated
Supports high-resolution displays with products such as Microsoft Surface Pro finally able to market to compete with Apple and Google and pay. New features include a return to the Start button in Windows 8.1, Interface Search and changes in the user interface and new apps like Flipboard and Facebook and other customization features. You can have animated wallpapers and screensavers for any image that you like.
There is also the opportunity to make a choice about the need to install Windows immediately with the pre-installed Microsoft Office 2019 which contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Features of Windows 8.1 With Office 2019 Preactivated
- The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service, whether it is launched from the installation media or integrated into the system itself , which significantly expands the possibility of resuscitating the system.
- The system is installed immediately with Russian and English language packs. The choice of language during installation only affects which of the languages will be the main one. So at the end of the installation, you can easily change the interface language using standard OS tools without downloading additional files.
- It is possible to connect the automatic installation of drivers from Snappy Driver Installer or SamDrivers, as well as the automatic installation of programs from MinstAll.
- At the very early stage of the installation, there is a pre-boot menu in which you can choose the bit depth of the primary shell, that is, which installer will be used, 32-bit or 64-bit. Thanks to this, there is no need to worry that the 64-bit version of the OS may not get on RAID, and that its users may be left without a system recovery service.
- Before starting the installation of Windows, the following programs are available for starting: Total Commander, Paragon Hard Disk Manager, Acronis Disk Director, Acronis True Image, Hard Disk Sentinel, BootIce, SmartFix, reset Windows password from Simplix, WinNtSetup, AIDA64, ProduKey.
- Restored the functionality of the boot menu by pressing the F8 key at computer startup.
- Due to the fact that the assembly is a combined x86-x64 distribution with more than one language on board, installation from under the existing system is not available. The following installation options are possible: from the installation media as from a boot device in Legacy BIOS mode for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS; from the installation media as from a boot device in EFI / UEFI mode for 64-bit OS only.
- Minor improvements have been made to the installer interface, correcting flaws in Microsoft programmers.
Minimum system requirements
- 2 GHz or higher processor, 32-bit (x86)
- HDD. 10 GB of free disk space
- Disk media. A compatible optical drive is required to work with a DVD or CD.
- Video adapter. Depending on the resolution, additional memory and modern graphics hardware will be required for video playback.
- Memory. 512 MB of RAM (32-bit)
- Monitor. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver 1.0 or later
- Sound card Audio and music output is required.