Wordfence Security Premium [Activated]
Wordfence Security Premium Download – Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin you need to upgrade the premium version of it. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve the login security of your website. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.4.11 (changelog)
- Added the diagnostic debug button to clear Wordfence Central connection data from the database.
- Fix: Prevent file system scan from following symlinks to root.
- Fix: Cleared pending plugin/theme update scan results and notification when a plugin/theme is auto-updated.
- Added check for when the site is disconnected on Central’s end, but not in the plugin.
- Improvement: Prevent author sitemap from leaking usernames in WordPress >=5.5.0.
- Fix: Prevent Wordfence auto-update from running if the user has enabled auto-update through WordPress.
- Fix: Added default `permission_callback` params to Wordfence Central REST routes.
- Fix: Fixed missing styling on WAF optimization admin notice.
- Added a list of known malicious usernames to suspicious administrator scans.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.