WP Smush Pro – Image Compression Plugin
WP Smush Pro Plugin Free Download – WP Smush Pro is a best performing and easy to use image optimization plugin for WordPress. This plugin is developed by the professional developers of WPMU DEV, which are the developers of many other excellent WordPress plugins. For example, Defender, Hummingbird, SmartCrawl, and hustle plugins are also developed by the same developer’s team. WP Smush Pro plugin compresses all your images and reduces their sizes without any visual quality loss. It just removes unnecessary data from images that aren’t needed. The compression done by the WP Smush Pro plugin is lossless and lossy image compression.
The WP Smush Pro plugin also allows you to serve images from their servers using their 45 point image CDN. You have to turn on toggle of its image CDN service, and it will automatically start serving images from their servers; no further action or coding required. WP Smush Pro plugin also has a free version with limited features. The Pro version of this plugin compresses images in a 200% faster and better way than the free version. It also allows you to convert and serve WebP image format to users. WebP format is about 25% smaller than any other image format, and its also recommended by Google Pagespeed for better website performance.
Core Features of WP Smush Pro – WordPress Plugin
- Compress and resize images of up to 32MB size
- Bulk smush all images at one click
- Multiple image format compression support
- Automatic image resize
- 45 point image CDN ( up to 10GB space)
- Lossy compression
- Lossless compression
- Auto convert all PNG to JPEG
- Keep your original image in your server
- Allows to remove metadata of images
- Lazy load images
- Lazy load animation
- Detect incorrectly resized image automatically
- Compression on upload
- Single directory smush feature
- Gutenberg support
- Integration with WPBakery page builder plugin
- Multi-site support
- HTTPS compatible
- Perfect fit auto image resize
What’s New in WP Smush Pro
- New: Tutorials sections.
- Updated the modal that displays the highlights of this release.
- Enhance: Compatibility with NextGen and SVG images.
- Fixed Image resize detection styles.
- Fix Lazy load placeholder background colors.
- Bugfix: Jetpack CDN compatibility.
- Fix: Notice on the CDN page.
- Added an Option to disable NoScript in lazy load.
- WordPress 5.5 lazy load compatibility.
- WP_SMUSH_ASYNC_LAZY constant to utilize async loading for lazy load-scripts.
- Enhance: Disable CDN and lazy load modules on customizer pages.
- And some other minor bug fixes and improvements.